The Fed Up Lesson

Thursday, July 19, 2007

I just get very fed up during Internet & Web Technologies lessons lahs. The stupid computer that I'm using every week is siao.

Every time I get into the lab, the first thing I'll do will be to on the computer to see if it's working. If something appears on the screen, then I'm still considered a bit lucky. But the computer will die on me again somewhere during the lesson. The screen will suddenly black out and I'll have to move my legs and hands - to kick the CPU (gently), move the wires and smack the computer (gently also)... And most of the time, the screen will come back after continuous cursing.


The com is on, but the screen is black. -.-"

Last week, I can't even on the computer. In the end, I had to share computer with WanQi during the whole 3 hours lesson. Things were not going well too... the keyboard can't be used.


We had to open up the On-Screen Keyboard.


And click everything - including Enter and Shift.

I was much luckier today. The computer only blacked out for 3 or 4 times, not during lessons though. Ya... but I thought the com can't be used again in the beginning. The conclusion was that the plug was not even in the switch.

Pls put back the plug into the switch after using it for your laptops. I know it's dirty. Can't help it...

***

Went back to HD today (again). Just to return CD and chat a bit with them guys... Nothing much. Coz it's already my third time there this week, when I'm still on leave. They asked me if I want to eat Flower Blossom or not. Coz finally have the waffle basket le. But timing not right - dinner time. Then left with Weiling and Chris.

Should I work straight after exams or start only during holidays?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad