Grandma's Advance Bdae Dinner

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Had my grandma's advanced birthday dinner celebration. It was kind of boring, since I'm not very close with them. I dun really like to go to their house coz the floor is always dirty. I always have to tip-toe... I went there early on the fact that my mum told me that we may have to blow the birthday cake before the dinner.

In the end, I practically stoned there for 2 hours. My eyes moved from this person to that person, and moving back to the first person again. Damn boring. Then went to have dinner. The restaurant eating place is situated in a golf club. I was a bit surprised lahs -- to have birthday dinner in a higher-class-coffeeshop. I dun have any problem with eating in coffeeshop. It's just that that's the first time (for a birthday celebration). But it's a good time also, coz the food there is very de delicious.


My fave - lime juice. It kinda tasted less sourly after eating all sorts of food.

I dun eat 寿桃, but was forced to eat 一个意思 coz it's my grandma's birthday dinner.


I just ate 1 mouth. And left it there. Then the person asked me if I want to pack it home. For what?! She must be thinking I'm saving it for a rainy day. -.-"

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. haa...help them to clean the floor!
    haaa..@@

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'd rather hire cleaners... coz too dirty to walk around.
    Haha.

    ReplyDelete

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad