Very High Today...

Friday, July 06, 2007

Went to J8 after project with the initial purpose of just collecting my pay slip. In the end, I did many things. I kinda shopped one round...



Cheap and big.


This is very nice. Handmade some more.

Went to HD after buying things. Sat down with my manager and chatted. Saw XY and F also. C gave me a "great" welcome. He wiped his hands on my sleeve. =x Anyway, chatted with them loads. And I kept laughing and talking. Yup, saw YL also. She still dun remember who I am. Anyway, this only the 2nd time we met.
WL: Why you all come back today?
Oooh... I finally saw the Mystery Shopper "report". Weather is included in the info too. I'm surprised. I just hope I dun suay suay get it when I return.

Went to the kitchen after the long chat to finish my XXL Chicken. Then chatted with C coz he today do "uncle". Maybe XC will "fight" to do "uncle" when he comes to work. In the end, I chatted and stayed there till 4 plus.


WL treated me to ice-cream. And I chose Vanilla Caramel Brownie again. When am I ever going to get sick of VCB?


C: Eh, this looks like a graveyard (when you poke it into the ice-cream).
Me: Why give me this kind of spoon de. Like eating outside ones...
C: I write your name on it lah.
Me: Ok lor. You go and write lah.
He ended up writing some inauspicious words there. If you can what he wrote, then good. If not, too bad lorz. He wants me to use it as a bookmark. Ya... I'll keep it as a souvenir. I won't throw it away temporarily. I don't know what I'll do to it in future.

I forgot what we chatted but we ended up guessing song names. He played the song from his phone and I guessed. My results were terrible. I couldn't even guess a single song correct. You can't blame me lor. All the songs are so old. I can guess the (new) songs from 音乐格斗场 de hor... Yea, I managed to say some correct names out, but it's through 比手画脚. And I tell you, it's damn fun.

My 比手画脚 criteria(s):
  • No old songs.
  • Only Taiwanese singers.
  • Must be easy ones.
  • Must be recent songs.
  • Don't ask me songs from singers that I dun like.
LOL.

One of the many many songs I guessed...
Me: 什么歌来的? 我不懂啦。
C: 这首歌很简单。
Me: 几个字?
C: 四个字... 四个字。第一个字... 不是早上是什么?
Me: 晚上。
C: 不是。
Me: 下午。
C: 不是。不是早上和下午那是什么?
Me: 晚上咯。
C: 晚上的另一个说法。
Me: 夜晚。
C: 第二个字... 天什么?
Me: 天空。
C: 对。第四个字... 不是yin是什么?
Me: 输。
C: 不是。不是银是什么?
Me: 哦... 金。
C: 第三个字... 一的前面。
Me: 二。
C: 前面啦。
Me: 噢... 零。
C: 什么歌?
Me: 夜空灵精?
C: 不是。第三和第四个字对调。
Me: 夜空精灵。Who sing one? I've not even heard of the song and it's name.
C: 古巨基。
Me: I tell you I dunno old songs de mah...
When it's his turn to guess...
Me: You dunno this song then die lor.
The intro music was very easy and obvious. Then he went solo.
C: 几个字?
三个字。
第一个字。不是银是什么?
是精。
第二个字。四的前面。
不是三,是五。
第三个字。 有窗口还有什么?
门。
是不是精舞门...
There was one part damn funny...
Me: What song is this?
C: Give you a hint. 蚵仔煎.
Me: Huh?! 爱转角 like that de meh?
C: 煎熬 lah.
Me: Eeeew, I dun like him lah.
We laughed till mad...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad