Flower Blossom

Monday, April 30, 2007

Worked on Saturday late morning. The MOD was *MIA again. So, poor G had to come earlier to open shop. She was very happy when I came. Not because she wanted to see me so much or what. She wanted to go to the washroom. So, I had to tend the shop myself. Luckily there were no customers yet. Haha.

Btw, the new menu will be out on 3rd May. There are a lot of new creations. I'll always remember this...


Flower Blossom.


Very nice right? G made this creation...

The other one that I'll always remember will be Singapore Bliss - new name for Perfect Match.

*MIA = Missing In Action

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I love it alot leh. When i come and find u during ur work time , u must treat me hoh

    ReplyDelete
  2. See first lor...
    Haha...
    Now everything very ex ex ex.
    Only my pay very cheap cheap cheap.
    LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think u r cheaper leh...
    Haha.

    ReplyDelete

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad