Hey! Gorgeous Filming

Friday, July 27, 2007

Went to school for a 2 hours lesson only. After a short briefing about the small talks or whatever, we went to McDonald's for the cocktail reception simulation. The first place that we intended to go for the simulation was the cafe in library. Then the tutor was afraid that we find the drinks there too expensive. Duh. Then he wanted to have it at the fountain. But it started raining heavily lahs. Haha. So the final plan was of course, McDonald's. We had to buy our own drinks and drink it while conversing. I bought Milo Freeze from Splash n Deck. Actually saw Mocha On The Rock. Asked the person what was it. Then she said is Iced Mocha. Nothing special lahs. But the freeze was too liquid though.

After we sat down, we saw the Hey! Gorgeous filming crew. Then I was like watching the whole filming (finding of nominees) lahs. It's a rare opportunity mahs. Didn't stay for the stage filming de, coz dunno start at what time.



Took many photos of them... But mostly quite blur, coz I had to zoom...


Back view of Dasmond (white) and Elvin (pink).


I just hope I dun appear in the background lahs - a girl taking photos.


They were just at the table beside ours, coz one nominee was there.


Dasmond was standing at my table after that, then I was sort of stoning, so did not manage to take the supposedly close photo. Arrgh...


Talking talking talking.


He just turned towards my side...

Intended to eat Mac for lunch but after drinking the Milo Freeze, I could not eat a meal le. Settled for nuggets instead...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad