He's Gone To Heaven...

Thursday, July 26, 2007

My HamHam died yesterday. I dun know the exact time when he left me, but I was angry with myself that I actually discovered it only after 1 hour I got home.

I was having my dinner and after eating, I went to sit on the sofa and looked at my HamHam (his cage was just beside the sofa). He wasn't moving. I looked closer and realised he wasn't breathing anymore. I blew and touched him. Even called him. But he was gone.


I put him in this small box and brought him somewhere. DUN ASK ME WHERE.

When I touched and patted him again, he didn't come forward to me. His eyes were mild open. But he was really dead.

Now that I'm typing this post, my tears are dropping. Just like how I cried last night when I found he left me. I dun even have the mood to come online. I went to sleep right after that coz my eyes were tired le.


This is just a lifeless thinggy.

You guys won't know how dear he was to me, and how I adored, loved and treasured him. He was with me for 3 years and 4 months. An average life span of a hamster is 2 years plus. I know his time is up, way before. But why didn't he wait for my birthday? He went through many big and small things with me. He was so precious to me...











Do you know, I took 261 photos and 7 videos of him in his 3 years. He will always be remembered.

I hate it when people tell me...
"You know that's going to happen."
I will definitely cry, coz he is my beloved. The one who will come to me when I go near him. The one whom I'll go to when I'm happy or sad.

But give me time. I'll get over it in a while. Hey guys, pls dun ask me about this. Whatever needs to be known is already here.

R.I.P.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. WAAAAA>.........................................................................................................................................Why so fast? why why why why why why????????????????????? Cheer up Jean.. Cheer up.. Wanna cry.. RIP hamham.. ILOVEU!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He very naughty - didn't wait for my bdae... =X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perhaps it doesn't wan u to be sad on ur bday=)

    ReplyDelete

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad