Fun and Tired

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Came back at 10p.m. plus yesterday. Then I did a lil stuff and went to sleep.

Went to J8 right after school and arrived at shop at 4.03p.m. Sat at shop for a while and Kevin took my 张栋梁's album out.


K: Nah... this one give you.
Me: Huh? You dun one meh?
K: Dun want. I buy see see only.
Me: Really give me ar?
K: Ya lah. You sound like I'm lying like that...
Me: Thx!
When we were going back...
Me: Erm... is the CD my birthday present?
K: No.
Me: Huh... then what?
K: Nothing lah. You like then give you lor. Birthday present give $20 CD like no sincerity.
Me: $20 is sincere what...
Then I saw the mooncake promotion on the table then Chris showed me mooncakes. Quite black lahs. Coz Belgian Chocolate mahs... After that, went with him to buy things. It was damn funny at Mini Toons. He was buying the sweets and I was laughing damn hard at the names of the sweets. I think none of the names suited the sweets. The sweets seriously dun look like bottles, bats, worms, animals and blah and blah.
I think they should hire me to rename the sweets.
Then went back to shop after that. Then I took out my speech to practise (as promised). And that Chris was broadcasting my speech, with all those different accents, gestures and tones. The funny part was that he only realised that there were Indian customers after like 1 paragraph. Then he started giving names to my microeconomics stuff...
TVC - Television Cost
Can't remember the rest. But I ended up telling him all the (correct) names. Then he gave all those funny answers for MCQ when there were already perfect answers on the paper. On the whole, I didn't manage to do anything except to slack there.

There was a wrong order. And Kevin straight away put in front of me. I starred at it for a while and asked...
Me: Cafe Mocha?
C: Ya.
Then Kevin put the sugar packs and serviette on the table. I paused for a while and said...
Me: Huh... hot de. Can add ice?
K: Tsk. Ok.
Me: Woa... your service very good leh.
C: You write comment card lah.
Me: Ya hor... you take one for me then I write.

Iced Mocha.

Hey guys... I drink COFFEE hor, not KOPI... =p

Then dunno why we were suddenly talking about 迷路兵. Then I said I want their album then he gave me money to buy. But not give me lahz.


Kevin look down on MiLuBing sia~ Give only $18. Haha. Is actually no more cash lahz.


Bought it before going to the cinema. It's now with me. Haa...


I took this coz is my friend's idol. LOL. Joanne asked me to go outside there to shoot. But... dun one. He's not my idol anyway. Btw... do you all know who is that? Is 费玉清。

Then Chris and I accompanied Kevin to buy dinner. Didn't want to go de, coz I'm still drinking my mocha. But still went lahs, coz I dun want to stay there to practise my speech. So went all the way outside J8 to buy dinner.
Me: Eh... where are you all walking to?
C: NTUC.
Me: This way meh? I long time never buy dinner le... forgot the way there.
C: You got short term memory is it?
Me: No lor. I still remember the names of the ice-cream.
Woa laos... they know I dunno the way and they 2 still walk 2 different ways.

Chris walked to the right and Kevin walked to the left...
Me: Eh... where you all going? I walk middle is it?
The scene is damn funny lahs. I stood in the middle and they both continued walking. Then after that, they 2 kept walking 2 different ways and tell me to choose to follow who. Of course, I chose the shortest and simplest one. Haha.

Then went to cinema after that and they bought popcorn, iced lemon tea and potato chips.


Chris took the popcorn and Kevin took the drink.


Then I was like so pathetic... carrying the small packet of chips.


While waiting for them guys...

Before the movie, they were telling me that they may sleep during the movie. Then say if I sit in the middle, then it's like surround system, coz later both snore.
If you all snore, then I slap you all ar. Later everybody look at me...
In the end, I was the one who almost fell asleep. -.-"

Oh ya... the seats were very uncomfortable. If I sit straight, my neck will be very 酸. So I ended up in a slouching position throughout the whole movie.

Thx Chris for the movie and Kevin for the album and dinner. I didn't spend any money the whole day. It's a record...

That's about it. FUN.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. no no. i want to go out with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya sure...
    Btw, my hols coming... 23rd aug

    ReplyDelete

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad