Dad & Bro's Bdae

Monday, July 30, 2007

Woke up at 7 plus in the morning to sing birthday song to my dear dad and bro, coz they had to go out early. In the end, I became a sleepy Jean yesterday. But never mind, coz they are them. Anything also can.

This is a very nice birthday cake. I chose and collected the cake myself. The only thing was just that I didn't pay for it. The outer layer is a mixture of white and black chocolate. It is chocolate flavour, with sliced fruits in the middle. We finished the cake in 1 day. It's a record too. But it's only 0.5kg what...


Pretty pretty cake.


Are the 2 candles too close to each other? Haha.

They dun add up to 20 years old - it's just a 意思. Can't possibly ask me to stick so many candles on the cake bahs. Later there will be another topping - candle wax. LOL.


Cutting the cake together.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. yep...i got ur new url...^^
    i dunno why i cant see the tag box..
    btw...the cake looks so good!!

    ReplyDelete

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad