Sickening

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Something terrible, horrible and vegetable happened during today's lecture.

A cockroach climbed on the wall. And and and I was just sitting right at the side.

It was initially somewhere out of my sight. Then suddenly there was a hoo ha and everyone were saying there's a lizard.

When it finally climbed up to be within 3 arms' length, I freaked out.

I turned to WQ...

Is it a lizard or a cockroach?
Who was that fellow who couldn't differentiate a cockroach from a lizard?
V: Are you scared of cockroach?
Me: I am scared of all pests.
Even ants that are in their colonies.

When that stupid cockroach made the last move towards me, I stood up... in front of so many.

And I went to the back of the lecture hall. I went back to my seat only when I saw the cockroach climbed out of the hall with my own eyes.

When we were back in our seats...
WQ: Why you must carry your bag away?
Me: My 原则 is that my things will go if I go.

I think I'll be scared to sit at the side in future.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad