Energy-less

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Cabbed home after piano lesson yesterday coz I wasn't feeling very well.

During the lesson, I sort of had no energy to play the songs. And I played quite a number of wrong notes. I still pretended nothing was wrong with me and continued playing. Then my teacher chatted with me. I had to turn my head towards her and after a while, I felt like vomiting. The lesson seemed so long.

When I was in the taxi...

Driver: Eh.
Me: Huh?
Driver: Aiya... never on the meter.
Me: Oh.
I seriously had no energy to continue the conversation further. Anyway, I think I ended on the dot. You know, some taxi drivers can be so friendly that they can chat the whole journey. And most of the time, I cabbed because I was in no condition to take a bus or a train. So, it kinda makes me irritated.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad