没有死过~

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Going to watch Harry Potter with Chris and Kevin in the evening.

There are two ICAs tomorrow and I'm still gonna watch movie tonight... =x

Chris lah, only today off. But Kevin quite free. LOL.

May God bless me through tomorrow.

Will end school at 4p.m. today. But I'm too lazy to go home first. So, I shall go HD to wait for Chris to come and for Kevin to finish work.

I'm going to practise my speech there bah. I know I'll be home late tonight. So I woke up at 7a.m. just now to start my stats revision and to prepare my final final final* speech.

And here am I... still blogging.

Gotta end now, if not I'll cry tomorrow.

*I must refrain myself from saying any words for 3 times consecutively, if not Vanessa will think I'm just in love with Why Why Love.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. hihi...wanna tag but cannot, cos didnt see the box..= =...
    anyway im in Melbourne now, and its quite cold...haha...not like spore one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are u getting on fine?
    Is it nice studying there? =D

    ReplyDelete

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad