Cordelia's Bdae Celebration

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Celebrated Cordelia's birthday on Wednesday. It's contradicting to note that we had Principles of Management presentation in the morning, coz our secret plan failed. She knew about the birthday card. And to think we were still very secretive about it. WanQi and I spent the whole EOC lesson to do the card somemore. Dunno the card dropped how many times in the lab sia. Haha. Then we lied about going home straight after school and going food court for lunch. Hahas.

Took group photos to put in photo frame - one of the presents.


Amelia, Cordelia, Me, Vanessa, WanQi, ShuXin.


Haha. Cordelia and I chop chop change out of our formal wear.

Decided to go to J8's Swensen's for lunch after choosing amongst so many.


I sort of dislike big big menus...


Complimentary Soup-of-the-day. The chicken soup is quite nice, but taste like Chinese style de.


Vanessa's Chicken-in-a-Jacket. I think she said "in a pocket". But I think "under a blanket" not bad also wors. LOL.


WanQi's Fish & Chips.


ShuXin's BBQ Half Chicken.


My Breaded Chicken Meuniere.


Cordelia's Chicken Mushroom Spaghetti.


Amelia's Salmon 'N' Mushroom Baked Rice.


What a messy leftover. Haha.


I seriously dunno what happen to me lahs - drop my food 2 times.

Hey guys, next time when you go Swensen's and it's someone's birthday, ask for a complimentary ice-cream. Cool~


Cordelia's Firehouse Happy Birthday.


Make a Wish (Zaizai's song). Haha.


Does the candle fire make such a difference? The pix looks darker. Haa.


Cordelia had to finish her 2 ice-creams - 4 scoops altogether.


Complimentary ice-cream upon the courses.


WanQi, Bdae Gal and Amelia.


This is random lahs, but I'll post it since Amelia's looking over here. =)


WanQi, Bdae Gal and ShuXin.

Ice-cream pix time...


Vanessa.


Me.


WanQi.


Cordelia.

Amelia.


ShuXin.


Vanessa and Me.


Again.


Me, WanQi, Vanessa.

Group photos...







Decided to play True or Dare after eating, to waste time bahs... We couldn't possibly play Dare in a restaurant, coz the people there may drive us out if we dare each other to go around kiap-ing people's food.


Spin spoon.

The forfeit was to eat Cordelia's leftover Firehouse. I ate the banana, plus melted ice-cream. It could have been nicer, but the ice-cream is not cold anymore. Details of True will never be shared here. And people, next time dun always ask me to play True or Dare hor...

Shopped a while then walked towards HD. Was a lil reluctant to go inside coz of the HD Gossip Club thing. But Ella saw me. So went in after all. Then Jolene and Ella started the gossip. Sick lahs. I dun believe Chris told them nothing.

Jolene wanted to know more but I dun want to say. Then she put her hands around my neck...
Jolene bully me...
That was a good technique to use. But it didn't end there. Then talked a while and left coz the rest were still waiting for me.

Went to Arcade after that...


They were playing basketball machine.


And I didn't play.

Then saw Chris, Joanne, Kevin and XinYa at J8. Woa laos, Chris still never forget to ask me. It's like the fourth time I've seen XinYa. I dun remember seeing her so often during work also lors. Saw them at MRT station again but pretended not the notice them. Haa.

It was a fun day. Everybody enjoyed, especially Cordelia bahz. Haha.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad