Bottle Tree Village

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Went to Bottle Tree Village in Sembawang to have an advanced birthday dinner for dad and bro. It was raining today and I happened to sit just below the fans. Moreover, it was an open area and it was real windy.


The Bottle Tree at the entrance.

When we were ordering, the person kept introducing pork and duck. As some may know, I dun like and dun eat pork and duck. My mum told her we want chicken. But halfway through, she'll pop in some pork trotters and barbecued duck.

I wanted to treat them the dinner - $80 plus. Coz I've earned money from working. But my dad only accept $40 from me.

But they are very happy... coz got such a filial daughter. LOL.


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. hmmm...im good
    some ppl are quite nice!!
    u looks so good too~~
    haaa....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell me if you are coming back kaes... =p

    ReplyDelete

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad