Wrong Burger

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Went to AMK Hub with Vanessa and WanQi during the 2½hours lunch break today. There were no KFC and McDonalds. So, we went to *MOS burger. WanQi and I ended up eating each other's burger. I ordered Chicken burger and she ordered the Muz Try - Shrimps Cutlet burger. Both looked alike so we took the wrong one.

WQ, you so slow leh... eat almost half the burger and still dunno that you are eating chicken. Still say I eat will look at other people when I eat. =X

I was looking if you were eating my burger lor. LOL.

Shopping with a laptop is crazy. It's so troublesome, to even take out your wallet.

*Still remembered how every time HD people used to say MOS means Ministry of Sound. And I'll still play along with them...

Ya ya ya. I going Ministry of Sound to buy Milk Tea for you guys.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. girl, there's a MAC just outside the main entrance of amk hub! and a KFC but quite far...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erm... walk outside very hot leh. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad