Sitting Down on Siloso Beach

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Went to Sentosa on Saturday.

Chey! It wasn't about going to fun places like Underwater World or Dolphin Lagoon.

I was still wondering why they were all sitting down...
Me: Erm... are we going to sit here for the whole day?
Aunt: Ya. But you can go play games.
Me: Not go Underwater World all these?
Aunt: No
Me: ... ... ...
Turns to my dad (almost immediately)...
Me: Can we go home early?
Dad: Ok.
Me: *Happy*
It was just a typical Family Day at a beach. Sick lahz. Ask me to go there and expect me to play games. I am turning seventeen soon okaes. Anyway, I'm definitely not those who'll play games just to win playing dough, bubble blower (or whatever it's called) and mugs.

In the end, I just sat down on the crowded beach. Oh, there were still times when I stood up and walked to other places.

My aunt suddenly thought of drinking coffee, so we walked to Coffee Bean to buy 3 Mocha Iced Blended and 2 cafe latte. I'm so in love with latte ever since I drank it during work. But I think an ice blended would be more suitable for a hot day.

Another time was to collect the dinner packs. You see, I was very anxious to redeem them so that I can go home earlier.


On the way to collect free dinner.


The place to collect dinner and goodies. I remembered sitting in there last time. Only 3 people then. Now, got like hundreds lorz...


Food and floor mat.


Delifrance goodies. The curry puff and tuna puff were great.


Non-vegetarian set and KFC meal.


This is the view from where I'm sitting.


Such a "crowded" pix.


Nothing to do. Take photos lorx.


I dunno why the sky colour suddenly changed. I took it right after the previous pix somemore...


Random.


Random again.


Playing with sand. Not me. My nephews.


Building sand castles.


Burying something?!


Notice the Singapore flag at the right corner? For NDP bah...


This is a place beside the carpark. Very high class~


This is the "trace" of the NDP planes.


This one also.


The "flower" at Vivocity.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad