Free Mooncakes!

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Work today was fun... and slack. It's been some time since I've worked on Tuesdays. And it's been 1 whole week since I've last worked. I'm so happy that there weren't many customers at all. No full house leh. Anyway, Cordelia came to find me and saw me stoning (again). Haha.

It's like so suay can? Whenever J and I work opening, R will sure come. Dunno for what also. And that sickening fridges are forever leaking. The most common phrase we hear at work everday is "lao zup". And the sucker in our shop is K, coz he likes to wipe suck the water from the floor.

There's this group of secondary school students who were so bo liao, that they stapled our coasters together - to form this uncompleted ball (coz they had not enough coasters).


For what?! I mean, you must have wasted many staple pins. And it still landed in the rubbish bin anyway...

Then there was the filming of 赢了Law just outside shop. When I first saw the setting, I thought it was some 擂台 thinggy. Then I saw a lot of Mediacorp artistes walking past the shop. Hmmm... I saw 郭亮, 王禄江, 权怡凤, 曹国辉 and 李腾. 郭亮 and 权怡凤 even came in to the shop to buy 3 take-away iced coffees. I even collected money from 郭亮 lah. But why is it not someone more handsome? Oops.

S wanted to give us a treat on Sunday...
S: You working on Sunday?
Me: Nope. Why?
S: I'm going to treat you guys to Canadian Pizza. 1 for 1.
Me: Ooh, but I dun eat pizzas.
S: Why not treat minced pork noodle. It's very nice leh.
Me: Erm, I dun eat pork also...
Why his treat all I dun eat one...

The most important thing of the day is here. Every staff can take home 8 ice-cream mooncakes! I think that HD is so generous this time round lor. I took 3 tiramisu, 3 chocolate and 2 vanilla. There were actually Rum Raisin, Strawberry and Macadamia Nut. But I dun like it. It's like I spent a lot of time to find the correct flavours, coz they were all in a mess.


Mooncake Mountain.


My 8 mooncakes.


Classic collection - Mango sorbet as egg yolk is the thing.


Mama Mia~


Precious collection mooncakes - Golden flakes is the thing.


Bling bling.


It's quite late to eat mooncakes now. But maybe God knows that I dun eat traditional or snow skin mooncakes now, so he gave me one with ice-cream. Woohoo~

By the way, the 8 ice-cream mooncakes amount to $190.70! I'm lucky I didn't buy 1 to try out in the beginning. Envious bah~ Haha.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad