我不是F4

Sunday, October 21, 2007

I was listening to FM93.3's 醉新龙虎榜 just now. And I heard ZaiZai's new song - 我不是F4. I got those sudden happiness from listening to the song. It's the same kind of feeling that I got when I first watched 流星花园, even after repeated views. I know some of you may think I'm exaggerating things up. Haiya... you won't understand, coz I'm sure your choice of idols changed from year to year. F4 is the first ever boy band idol that I liked. And I know some people may be jeering at me, for still liking F4, who 出道 many years ago. Yes, and I'm gonna say... I dun give a damn. I like them for who they are. I used to ask myself if I'll still like ZaiZai after he cut his hair short. That was before he actually cut. But I'm proud to say that I still like him. Coz he is still so 帅. Haha.

I'll always support F4! It'll never change.

《我不是F4》开启周渝民最新专辑踏入真我世界
Energy, 张栋梁,陶喆,王力宏五月天,罗志祥,Machi 都不能跟F4比。但是,他们都永远超越某个全数字团体。

Click here to listen to 我不是F4.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. AWww.. my beloved zaizai.. He's mine! hahahahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. No lor... He's mine. 4ever MINE! Dun snatch from me hor... =p

    ReplyDelete
  3. NO MINE MINE MINE. Ok only two choice. share or mine! hahhaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. But I thought ur idols is e 全数字团体? Haha.
    That one then is urs...

    ReplyDelete

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad