Stay Awake Chalet

Friday, October 05, 2007

Had our BJ class chalet on Tuesday. I sort of regretted staying overnight. I can't believe I actually agreed to stay before asking how many rooms there were. I remembered not staying overnight at 1 previous chalet coz there was only 1 room. Same chalet venue lah. Ya, but that's not the point anymore, since I've already stayed.

Went to the beach for a walk and saw ShuXin and Ray roller-blading. I think we were as stressed as them too, coz we have to lookout for them. Plus we walked on grass a lot of times.


ShuXin and Ray.


The beach scenery.


Cordelia, Vanessa, Me and ShuXin.


Another one.

Then we went out for a walk at night again. These are taken at the reception.


Vanessa and me.


Vanessa, Me and Cordelia.

I said "Oh my god!" dunno for how many sickening times lor. Ya, I was lying on the bed but I just couldn't get to sleep. Maybe I didn't tell 周公 that I want to see him that night too. Haha. Then Cordelia, Vanessa and me left the room for those who needed the bed more. Only Cordelia and I stayed up the whole night lor. Where was Vanessa huh? Haha.

I can't believe I actually crapped so much at midnight lah. And JunHong was like so entertained by Vanessa and me when we were playing poker cards. Vanessa introduced the game but had no name for it. So I came up with one - "I have a lot of cards" game. There were so many cards lah. And I always couldn't win, coz I always had to scan through all the cards before smacking the cards down. Then I came up with the last resort. I spread out all the cards on the floor and some people were like so entertained lah. He's like ever ready to 酸 me lor.


Cordelia and I was so damn bored that we sort out those poker cards in order. And we sorted it like for... 2 times.


And there was this LKK show from Channel 8. Seriously lah, they should have more sincerity... to provide (good) service for those who can't get to sleep in the wee hours. By the way, the name of the show is 桃花扇传奇. Never heard before bah?

Then we took the earliest shuttle bus. This is the first time that I slept so much on MRT lah.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad