Octopus and Jellyfish

Saturday, October 06, 2007

It's been some time since I've worked on Friday night. I forgot all those closing stuffs lah, not even what time we closed. Then I went to buy snacks at 7 plus, coz I didn't have my dinner. Then the rest wanted to eat sushi. I dun normally eat Japanese food, not to say octopus and jellyfish. But what they wanted is octopus and jellyfish. -.-"

Chris had to write down what type of sushi they wanted. Then I stared at the paper and asked him to explain what he wrote. He told me that the octopus is red in colour. I told him to write that down too.
C: What?! You need me to draw 0ut mah?
Me: You draw also no use lor. They got cut de mah.
C: [Started drawing octopus and jellyfish.]
Me: Ooi, please lor. Your drawings are those in kinder garden one lor. Those "O for Octopus" and "J for Jellyfish" that kind of cartoons lah.
Then we figured out the best and fastest way is that Chris go buy the sushi himself. I went with him also and lo and behold. He was right.


His drawings were exactly the same as the one shown in the price tags.

Lucky for him to draw it right. Should have asked him to draw crab or prawn...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad