XiaoBai is worth a lot $$ hor...

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I swear I'll never have 2 pets at any one time anymore. It's kinda stressed, coz I always have to worry for them 2. Then it was so suay at that time too, coz XiaoBai had all sorts of illnesses coming to her. Then HamHam didn't have fur on his "that part", so I also keep worrying whether is it unhealthy, coz my previous HamHam(s) did not have this problem. Then the worst fear came, but I think it's almost over now.


XiaoBai coming to me for food... and more food. Her hair has grown so long~ Woot!

I was opening the videos of XiaoBai to find this particular video that I wanna post. Then I opened another video and I totally got a shock. I was really shocked okaes... Anyway, it was filmed when XiaoBai did not have any hair on her nose and body. It was ugly! I showed my parents and they agreed that XiaoBai is really very unglam at that time. But but but, I'm not going to post it here, coz I need to maintain my XiaoBai's silky white hair image. Wahahaha...

You Might Also Like

1 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad