Truffles Cake

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Worked today. Then Annabel was so good to me. She melted ice-cream cake specially for me. Kidding lahs. The ice-cream cake melted for dunno what sickening reasons. It was still alright when we went to shop. But no longer alright after 1 hour or so. There were truffles on it. The truffles were so damn nice. The chocolate liquid just melts into your mouth when you take a bite. Hmmm... Then the flavour of the melted ice-cream was Chocolate Chocolate Chip. But I think Cookies Chocolate would be better lor. Oops. Asking for too much. Haha.



Then S went to the bank himself, when Annabel offered to show him the way. He said no need, coz he knew where it was. I think should be agar agar de lor. He said he's not bringing his handphone along with him, coz he left it on the bus. And he's not intending to do anything about his lost phone. Anything lah. I'm not his nanny. Oh ya, coming back to the original topic. Annabel and I started joking about him...
A: Hey, S is still not back yet.
Me: Is he lost or something?
A: Yeah, maybe.
Me: Maybe he purposely lose his phone, so that we can't find him to ask "Are you lost?"
A: Maybe he's asking people for the way now...
Me: Haha. Who ask him to act clever... He say he'll walk 50m radius around the shop to familiarise the place. Bullshit lah.
Then it was just normal work until around 5p.m. plus... when 2 gays came to have ice-cream. Seriously no offends. I didn't think too much, until L told me she sensed something. Then I went to take order shortly. And I tell you, I sensed passion in their eyes (when they are looking at each other). I dunno whether it's 心理作用 or what lahs. But we were so damn excited lah. Haha. Almost all of us went to have occasional peeks. Ooops. Didn't mean anything okies.

***

I'm so pleased with myself. When I was about to bathe just now, I saw a beetle at the top of the door step. I then took a newspaper and folded it. Then I smacked the newspaper on the beetle. Lo and behold, the beetle was gone from it's original place. But the thing was I couldn't find the corpse. I searched for a while and finally saw it. It was in the toilet bowl. Hahaha. I'm so damn accurate can? Even my mum says I am... =)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad