Cold Lift

Saturday, October 20, 2007

A few days ago, my block's lift did not have any air-cooler, or whatever you call that machine which gives out (fresh?) air. It was so stuffy inside. I think someone weak in the heart could have easily fainted in the lift, due to lack of air. The condition could have been worse if there's an odour in the lift, which is so common. Some people are worse, they are so blind that they can't see the "No Smoking" sign.

Anyway, I dun want to continue this smoking topic, coz I'm sure that I can blabber on for hours...

What I want to say is that the air cooler (or whatever machine you may call it) is repaired. But to me, it is more than just repair. I think they "upgraded" it too. I'm sure it's on at full blast, where I'm practically shivering in the lift. For seventeen years, that's the first time I shivered in the lift, not to say those with real air-con. I dun think it's bad though. I hope they can just continue blasting... It's not as though I'll freeze in the lift even if I'm going to the highest floor. =p

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Wa, air-con leh...
    Your BESTFRIEND leh! =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ehh... u oso noe air-con is my best friend ar? Haha...

    ReplyDelete

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad