2 Hours only...

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Presents given by tutor. Got nothing much to say today. Plus we took these photos during class break. So I might as well post the photos here.















***

Manager called me just now to ask if I can work today. Then I was like very reluctant, coz I've just bathed, and preparing for dinner.
M: Can you work later?
Me: Erm... I've just reached home leh.
M: But we are really short of people.
Me: Eh... I have school tomorrow, then I need to do homework.
M: I let you off earlier can? 9pm can go...
Me: But I'm now at home leh.
M: Where you live?
Me: ******.
M: Then you come at 7 plus can?
Me: Erm... really cannot lah.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So to round it off, I will only work for 2 hours, and earn that pathetic 2 hours of pay if I really did work. No way man... But may reconsider if it's 2 hours on PH lahs. Haha.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad