Public Holidays

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Last day of work, before the next (public) holiday. Damn busy and tired.

A: Today your last day?
Me: Yup.
A: Then can only see you after very long ar?
J: No lah, you'll see her after a few weeks...
Me: Why leh? Should be a few months mah.
J: You'll come back if we need your help mah.
Me. Oh ya... and public holidays too.
They know I just love public holidays.

S is really a sucker. He sort of flirts with his customers. It may be a type of way to make the customers happy. But I just can't stop feeling disgusted.

I dun give a damn about him, coz he may be gone (as in transfered out) when I go back to work again. So I gave him "face" whenever I 不爽 him. That's my way... of disagreeing him.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad