No Way

Friday, October 19, 2007

Went for piano lesson just now... like after 3 weeks of no lesson.

My piano teacher looked at the calendar for quite a while, looking at my piano pieces at the same time also. Then she told me something. She wants me to perform my exam piece in front of many students. I rejected immediately. But she kept asking me to perform. No no no. Just for your information lah, I have very strong stands. Very strong, I mean. Then she was like telling me to perform, so that I can get used to it when I'm having my exam. Exam is at most 2 examiners only lor. And I had so many piano exams before. Got used to it le.

So she wants me to get my 4 contrary scales right and perfect in the next lesson. I must memorise by heart before next lesson, if not she'll want me to perform. Tsk.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad