Hyperactive BaiBai

Sunday, October 14, 2007

XiaoBai is getting cuter and more active nowadays, after the diarrhea and mites thinggy. Her hair is growing back! And I think she's gonna be the messy-haired XiaoBai that I adore so much.

100% of her daily food and water comes from the kitchen. So I've sort of trained her (unknowingly) to whistle every time there's some noise in the kitchen. She always thinks we are preparing food for her. I was just making coffee (for myself) and she started whistling. So I started making a series of "bangs" and "clangs" while making a simple coffee. She got so "high" even when I was stirring.


Looking up to at me.

And she is simply so cute. She whistles whenever we go near her, or even when we walk past her. I put her in this big cardboard box when I wake up each day. And she likes to put her front legs on the edge and wait for her food. She does that even when we are not intending to feed her.


Where's my food?


Wait very long le leh...


The tissue box is now seriously dented, coz she likes to put her front legs on it and start whistling.


She can stand like this for quite long.

I have my reasons for loving her. It's not out of nothing.

Ooh... I started calling her BaiBai now, coz I said HamHam more than twenty times each day for 5 years liao. So it's kinda a habit to say words double times. Or whatever you call that in English lah.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad