Slacked All the Way

Friday, August 17, 2007

Stayed back after school with Vanessa, Cordelia and ShuXin after microeconomics exam today. Microeconomics was not bad. But the upcoming accounting exam is bad. So Vanessa and I kept Cordelia back and bombed her with questions. Hehe. But I asked only 1 question, then slacked all the way till they finished. Imagine that, I will spend 3 hours plus at Mac to slack. Unbelievable.


Evidence of us being hardworking. ShuXin decides to throw part of her assets into this photo shoot again. Then I realised my pencil case is too big. It became the main lead, which is not supposed to lah.


So I took my pencil case away and took another one. ShuXin 硬硬 wants her hand to appear in the photo.

Anyway, tried out Vanessa's navigator the whole day. In the end, still couldn't figure out anything, except that I know one attraction in Singapore is near Clarke Quay. Anyway, Vanessa and I were lame humorous about "navigator " the whole day.

We were discussing how to operate the navigator.
Vanessa: Maybe have to go out of NYP then place the handphone *high high to get signals.
*Pls imagine someone strengthening his arm, then run about to get signals. Plus shouting - like "Still no signals leh!"

We were saying about the food in Bottle Tree Village.
ShuXin: Have to fish ourselves.
Me: But I went at night. Dun get lost already very good le.
Vanessa: Then you use navigator lah.
Me: Ya, then if I can't find the fish, I throw the navigator inside the pond, then search for "Fish".
That's all. Gonna chiong for revisions tomorrow.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad