Bdae Bash 6 (5 Aug)

Friday, August 10, 2007

Went to Orchard with April to celebrate my belated birthday. We went to eat at Central Restaurant, which is in Takashimaya. It is a Hong Kong restaurant. They call themselves a restaurant but dun expect any good service there. We had to raise up our hands so many times. Not really calling them for many things, but calling them for a single thing for super many times. Anyway, we took quite a long time to decide what to eat, coz seriously lahs, the food there dun really suit me.


Central Restaurant.


A lot of items on the menu, but not a lot seems nice to me.


My seafood spaghetti. I was still asking April if the spaghetti will be very chinese or not. Indeed, it is. It tastes okay, but perhaps they will want to choose another more suitable name.


This is April's Chicken Chop Baked Rice. This looks more like baked rice, but it is served very chinese also. It's a bit too cheesy for me.


Pomelo and mango sago cream. I think this tastes the best.

Thanks April for the treat though I dun expect the treat, coz the guinea pig is already very expensive. =)

Then on the way to other places, we walked past Hokkaido Ice-Cream. So we decided to buy ice-cream to eat. I treated her this time round.


Azabu Sabo is what?


18 flavours, if I'm not wrong.


My Cookies & Cream and Tiramisu. Tiramisu tasted very alcoholic. Dun like it.

Then we started comparing the ice-cream there with Haagen-Dazs de. I still think HD ice-cream is nicer, coz it's more creamy. Used to say C&C and Tira so many times... Going back to work soon. =)


April's Dark Chocolate and Black Sesame. Hmm... sesame. =x

Then went to The Heeren.


Only bought this earrings there.

Then bought these on the way to Far East Plaza.







Then went to Plaza Singapura. Luckily there is pet shop there. Spent a lot of time there. Bought a bigger cage, nutritional food, bathing sand, water bottle and bedding. Spent $80 plus. My dad and bro are paying for that. =p

I could have saved more money de, coz of the 15% birthday month discount, but dunno why realised it only at MRT. Haiz.


I brought home the bathing sand and water bottle myself, coz XiaoBai needs it.

The rest will be delivered to my house. It's already delivered yesterday. But I'll blog about that another time.

I think we really can walk lors. Coz we went to Takashimaya, The Heeren, Far East Plaza, Shaw House and Plaza Singapura.

That's all, folks.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad