Bdae Bash 3 (4 Aug)

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

As you know, I came home very late and slept for a while then woke up very early. So I continued sleeping in the afternoon. While I was sleeping, ShuXin sneaked past my corridor and put a cage (with hamster lahs) at my doorstep.


Vanessa called me when I was sleeping and told me to go out to take a look - at something NYP sent me. =x


Sleeping.


Playing.


Eating (on my hand).

He is stilled called HamHam. This is a heirloom name.

I was really very surprised to see a hamster. And it was so cute some more. But it was kinda lying flat, so the first impression was that it is a bit inactive de. But it is super active now lahs. I forgot to call them back coz I was busy looking at my cute hamster. So Vanessa called back to tell me to go down to Yishun Park. I also took quite a long time to go there, coz I just woke up mahs. Then went to buy drinks for them. I bought 6 packets then when I reached there, Vanessa and WanQi lied that only have they two. Oh ya, just to mention, the 5 who gave me the surprise was Vanessa, WanQi, Cordelia, Amelia and ShuXin. But the other 3 popped out when we were singing birthday song. Luckily I bought 6 packets lor.


The birthday cake.


This was before the decoration.


Surprised to see such a big cake.


Blowing the cake.


Cutting the cake.


This is the friendship video that they made for me. I'll keep it with me, even though it's a bit blur. Haha.

Then they all took photos with me - The Birthday Gal.


Me and Cordelia.


Me and WanQi.


Me and Vanessa.


Me and ShuXin.


Amelia and Me.


Group photo.


ShuXin and Vanessa playing the dunno-what-but scary game.


WanQi and me playing the know-what-and-safe game.


Happy Me. =)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad