Bdae Bash 4 (4 Aug)

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

I got so many surprises in 1 day. Really very happy.

After getting home from Yishun Park, I received a call from April, asking if I'm at home. Then Peiyi also came to the phone. I knew something was amiss. Then I told my mum that maybe April will buy me another hamster. But after a while, I was wondering if she will buy a guinea pig. Coz I told her before that I will want to buy a guinea pig after my previous HamHam died. But I dare not tell my mum this thought, simply because a guinea pig is bigger than hamster.

Lo and behold, a guinea pig was added to my family tree on my birthday. My family now has 6 members. Indeed, April and Peiyi came to my house later. I opened the door and Peiyi gave me a cake.


It wasn't this look initially. I took it only after taking out the candle, tearing the plastic, making the chocolate drop and eating 2 bites. That explains the (unusual) mess.

On the other hand, April was hiding behind the door. It was quite obvious that you are carrying something lahs.


Yeah, a guinea pig!

Luckily they bought the cage, food and bedding also. If not, the guinea pig will...

Took some pix of my guinea pig. He is called XiaoBai.





Took him out of the cage to walk walk.








Seriously lah, he can sure walk. We just turned our heads away for a while and in the next moment, he was gone. Due to the fact that he is white, he was sort of camouflaged and I took a long time to find him. He went to somewhere near the computer wires. I didn't know when he went there. He almost scared the life out of me lor.

There'll be further updates regarding his new cage and more pix...

Thanks April and Peiyi! =)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. you're welcome! wahahax. so cute. *muack* to xiaobai. heex =)

    ReplyDelete

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad