Living in Harmony?!

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

After placing HamHam and XiaoBai's cages side by side, I always see both of them at one glance. Hmm... good good. Took these photos yesterday, when HamHam was super hyperactive. XiaoBai doesn't lose out to HamHam nowdays - coz he jumps! I've got a video of him jumping around in his cage. Let me know if you are interested. I'd rather he dun jump, coz I always have an uneasy feeling every time he whistles or jump. It's a terror if it's a combination. Then I'll start petting him and I'll jump (figuratively lah) sometimes too. I have no problem with HamHam, coz this is already the fourth generation. Oh ya, maybe 1 thing that ought to mention is his bad temper.

These are some photos of them together. Hence, the 2 obviously appear in the photos. If you dun see HamHam, then refresh your brain(s) a few times until you see him. He is 10 times smaller than XiaoBai by the way. Oh, and if you can't see XiaoBai, shut down your brain immediately. No point, anyway.

Oh, and is there anyone who reads my blog doesn't know who is XiaoBai and HamHam?
























You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. They seem to love each other? hehehehe perhaps they can mate.. WHOOOOO

    ReplyDelete
  2. -.-"
    Are you crazy?
    How to mate with something 10 times ur size...
    Girl ar... think too much.

    ReplyDelete

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad