Contact Lens

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Went out with my aunt today. I went to do my contact lens at Toa Payoh. I think it was cheaper coz my aunt knows the people there. And I was so happy! Coz the person checked my glasses and told me that I dun have astigmatism. But when I examined my eyes again, I realised I had slight astigmatism. But I can still use normal lens. So, it was cheaper than expected. Then the person taught me how to put on the lens. I used less than 15 minutes to learn all the steps, which she told me was quite fast. Anyway, I have more than enough time to custom to the lens, since it's holidays... Yeah!

Then went to AMK Hub, coz my aunt wanted to treat me to my belated birthday lunch. Decided on Fish & Co. Hmmm... no chicken. But never mind, all fish is better than all pork. I ate Sweet and Sour Fish and my aunt ate New York Fish & Chips. The fries were great. The fish was okay. Then had my favourite iced latte.

Went home after shopping for a while, coz contact lens can only wear for 4 hours on the first day.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. wowowowowowow u super gd lah. can wear contact!!!!!!!! how much is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. =)
    7 pairs for $80, plus free lens solution.
    U oso want?

    ReplyDelete
  3. YA... is urs daily contact lens? or monthly... ??? But my mum dun allow.. waaa..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mine is monthly.
    U beg her lah...

    ReplyDelete

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad