Bdae Bash 2 (4 Aug)

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Left home at 9.30pm for shop. Then reached there and realised it was too early lahs. So I sat down and daydreamed. But Fyeeqa chatted a lot with me. The rest also did, but they were all busy with closing, so did not bother them.

Almost everybody asked me these questions...
"When you working again?"

"Are you working tomorrow?"
Hey guys, I'm still on leave.

Anyway, they finished closing early, but had to wait till 11pm. So chatted there. There is this new staff lahs. Woa seh, his English super slang lahs. I hardly understood what he was saying. But I can see he's quite a lazy fellow. Or maybe he's still not close to the rest, so didn't wanna stay any longer. Haha.

I thought they were taking MRT to Orchard. But in the end, they took taxi. Then sabo-ed me. Thanks ar... Chris, Jolene and Joanne. Reached Orchard early so they went for dinner (or maybe supper) at Yoshinoya. I didn't eat, coz the food doesn't interest me.

Then after waiting for the rest to come, we went to Party World. Waited very long for a room. The room turned out to be very small. Everybody was squeezing. Then we started singing. And those people were damn high high high lors.

Then they took out the cake and they sang the birthday song. Then Joanne went around to feed people the cake.


The very tall cake.

I was a bit mood-less at first, coz I was sitting in a corner. And I swear that's the first time I'm so attentively watching the MTVs. Then after that went to sit with Jolene, XinYa and the rest. Jolene kept entertaining me by singing me love songs. Then she kept hugging me also.
Me: Woa, you very high hor?
Jolene: I high meh? I'm low.
Me: You medium right?
Jolene: That's right.
Then we started playing scissors paper stone when the rest were singing. The loser have to drink finish our own drinks. Beer for her and sprite for me. I lost in the beginning but won after that. After that we changed to a new game. I dunno what's the name, but have to shout "五 十 十五 二十" that kind. I'm still not very good at that but at least I know.

Then the person came in to tell us that we can change to a bigger room. Then we all moved. It was really much bigger and c0lder there. Jolene and I continued the guessing game after that. But we stopped when I've finished my sprite. There wasn't any other drinks that I can borrow, coz it was mostly beer. The most decent drink I can drink is honey lemon. But it just doesn't taste nice.


This is my present.

Then left at 3 plus in the morning. I'm quite surprised that I'm not the first to go, since I'm the youngest there. Cabbed home after that.

Enjoyed.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad