XiaoBai is a She.

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Guinea pig is not easy to rear. I went to many websites and the most frequent words I see is "Vitamin C". Okay, I need to give it a lot of Vitamin Cs by feeding it with veggies and fruits. Some veggies won't do and too much is a must not. It will get a cold at low temperatures, and get a heatstroke at high temperatures. I saw it shivering this morning, when there was a huge wind. I closed the window immediately...

I went to many websites to look for information on why my XiaoBai jumps almost everyday. And I finally found the answer -- Happiness. But I have some doubts about the "answer". Is XiaoBai that happy that she can jump in the middle of the night too? Or is it that my HamHam played a part in her happiness? Haha.

Oh, I finally know the sex of XiaoBai - female. My bro's friend came on Friday and she knows how to check the sex. I'm gonna ask her to come and teach me how to take care of a guinea pig.


Pretty pretty babe.

I think XiaoBai is more or less comfortable with my presence now. In the past, she used to run away when my hands went into the cage. But now, she'll remain at her place quietly and I'll start petting her. Oh, and she'll start making a lot of unknown noises whenever I touch her. When I let go of my hands, she'll suddenly stop her noise.


I desperately need someone who knows how to take care of guinea pig.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. IS A SHE??? Hai.. y not guy.. no wonder so shy..

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh! xiaobai is so cute!!! and yes, she's a girl!!! I tot she is a he all along. Hahax, gonna visit her one day! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I oso thought it's guy all along...
    Ya, feel free to come visit her!

    ReplyDelete

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad