New cage

Monday, August 13, 2007

XiaoBai's cage and bedding came on last Wednesday. The shop forgot to send the food that I ordered to the warehouse. So my XiaoBai is lacking nutrition nowadays. Anyway, the food will come tomorrow.


Delivered items.

Then started preparing the cage and stuff for my beloved XiaoBai. I had quite a difficulty in preparing his cage, coz I sort of forgot what the sales person told me last Sunday. 4 days had past lors. Ya, but everything was under some control when all the reminders suddenly all came back to me.

I almost gave HamHam's food to XiaoBai today. I have many things stacked together - woodshed, bedding, sand, 2 types of food and 2 types of bathing sand. I'm kinda confused by all the different types of stuffs lahs, coz there wasn't any labelling. And neither am I intending to do any.

Here's some cute pictures of XiaoBai in his new cage...













I decided to put my HamHam and XiaoBai together, in different cages though. I dun want any of them gone. I was still telling my mum if they'll suddenly communicate one day.

It's quite hard to say, coz HamHam squeals and XiaoBai whistles. HamHam's temper is bad lor. In the past, I used to put woodshed on HamHam (previous generations) and HamHam will play back. But now, he just opens his mouth big big and squeals. I also like to blow air into them. And this HamHam just squeals too. Maybe he takes after me? - the bad temper part, not the squealing part. =x


Putting them side by side. Please dun scare me one day by talking to each other.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad