Secret and Stuffs

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Went to watch Secret with Vanessa and ShuXin today. It is a very nice movie. I knew the "secret" way before, coz my bro told me. But I didn't expect the "secret" to consist so much of the whole movie. I thought the secret would only be made known towards the ending. I think Secret is seriously much better than Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, coz I almost fell asleep when watching the latter. But anyway, I'll not go to the extend of watching it in the cinemas for a second time. I dun think there'll be a second time anyway, since it's no longer going to be showing anymore...


We were allocated seats 11, 12 and 13. But we sat on 13, 14 and 15, coz there was only a handful of people.

Just to mention, a boy seating behind us were crying. He came with another boy. Then when the movie ended and the lights were on, we saw an old man walking towards the theater exit. Hmmm... the Jay Chou film craze goes on in the old people's world also. No offense kaes...

Before the movie, we had lunch at Nebo. The food was very bad. Also, everything was served late late late. This resulted in us being late for the movie. Boo them.


The menu. Quite a variety lahs.


Had to take order ourselves. I took over the ordering job. Haha.


The best food there - Singapore Waffle with Chocolate ice-cream and maple syrup. Singapore waffle? You mean there are Malaysia Waffles? LOL.

One thing ought to be mentioned. Waffles should be considered as desserts, and not some appetizer or what. So it was kinda weird to be served the waffle before the main courses. I thought they're gonna skip through our main courses. Haha.


My (hard) Chicken Cutlet. The cutlet was so hard that my hands ached after cutting it. The fries were too salty. And according to Vanessa and ShuXin (coz I dun eat), the coleslaw was too creamy.


ShuXin's Fish Burger. Just wanna help her say out her suggestion here.
"If you want to eat fish burger, I'd recommend you to Mac."
Forgot to take photo of Vanessa's spaghetti, until she finished it, which was obviously too late. Then we went to shop around.


Bought 2 pairs of earrings.

Then ShuXin accompanied me to J8 to buy stuffs for XiaoBai. Anyway, should have gone to Pet Lovers Centre at Toa Payoh, since I've to go there to check my eyes. Ya... but everything was too late.


Bought Vitamin C supplement and Crispy Butterflies (toy to chew) for XiaoBai. Next time won't go to Pet Lovers Centre if not necessary le, coz discounts can only be valid upon $15 purchase. I remembered it wasn't like that before the change of member card.

Then went to check my eyes at Toa Payoh and bought many things in the end.


Bought lens and solution. Haiz... 90 plus dollars gone.


And not to forget, bought my favourite cookies from Famous Amos.

Lastly, Secret is a must watch. If not, you'll regret...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad