Decide to Play

Thursday, August 02, 2007

I'm now in the school computer lab. Ok ya... this is the first time blogging in school.

I'm going to the HD celebration after all. So, I'll spend my birthday awake, and probably very sleepy. I thought it'll be quite difficult to persuade my mum to let me go. But when I told her this morning, she allowed without asking me a lot of questions. *Happy*

I wonder if my manager knows about the gossip, coz her message reply was a bit too obvious, if she did know about it.

It seems that WanQi and Vanessa have a lot to say about themselves. But due to the fact that those contents were way too misleading, I'll not risk the chance to broadcast it for them.

Glad to finish my personal web presentation. I dun think I've ever heard of people presenting their websites lahs. Not mentioning those professional ones kaes...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad