Bathed XiaoBai

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Exams ended on Wednesday. I was so relaxed after that. I can do whatever I like, at any time of the day, such as watching 换换爱 till midnight. Anyway, I didn't go to Sentosa with the class, coz beach is definitely not a place for me.

I do melt under the sun... And I stand firm in my decisions, like what I always do.
Haha.

Anyway, went to the pet shop near the bus interchange to ask about how to rear a guinea pig. It's been ages since I've last walked that route. I just love that place - dogs, guinea pigs and hamsters. They are all my favourites. And not forgetting the talkative parrot.


These are same breed as my XiaoBai, but their fur are curly. I prefer straight ones...


The person let this dog walk around the shop. I touched it!


This Shih Tzu is actually cuter.

Well, the salesperson told me a lot about guinea pigs. And she told me mine is long-haired, which may require some grooming. But I think I prefer XiaoBai just like that - messy and cute. April and PeiYi... did you gals like spent around $80 on XiaoBai?

Then I bought 2 packets of hay - 1 for 1. Till now, I dun think XiaoBai has eaten at least 1 strand.


I hope I didn't buy it for nothing.

The first thing I did when I reached home was to clean XiaoBai's cage. And I bathed him for the first time, with my bro's help, coz I was afraid she will run about and drop into holes. But she was exceptionally calm. She didn't run about and didn't whistle a lot.


Her fur was even messier when she was wet.


She shivered a lot, so I put a "blanket" on top of her to keep her warm. But it ain't too much help, so I just cuddled her...

Carried her out and put her on the floor to walk about.


She's so small.


She didn't want to eat the hay. =x


Stoning.


Cute cute XiaoBai~

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Oh! Xiao Bai!!! She's sooooo cute!!! I love her! =) ps: dont tell you how much it cost. price doesnt matter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. XiaoBai is so fortunate. So many pple love her... =p

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahax. k la, i love you too, hahax.

    ReplyDelete

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad