So crowded lah.

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Today is Hari Raya.
Today is also Children's Day.
And today is my DOUBLE PAY.
Wahahaha.
So damn crowded today.
There's no time to even seat down and rest.

I complained about that new staff that was transferred to our shop in my previous post.
She is actually ok to work with.
She shouldn't have shown attitude on her first day and leave a bad impression on everyone.
So I can only help by telling my fellow colleagues that she is actually ok.
Maybe it just takes time for them to start talking to her.
I used to think how are we going to talk to each other when I'm so angry with her before.
But it's over now.
She is actually fun to work with.
And she so likes to use my words.
Must be what I've said is meaningful. LOL.

There's now ice-cream buffet at our outlet.

While I was briefing E about it...

Me: You can seat there from 2p.m. to 5p.m. and eat those 8 flavours until you vomit.
E: But eat ice-cream wun vomit mah.
Me: Ok lor. Then you seat there and I diao you lor...
Work on Friday...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad