Stupid dishwasher

Sunday, October 05, 2008

I'm really lack of sleep these few days. Not that I dun have time to sleep. But I still wanna watch TV before I sleep.

That stupid dishwasher isn't functioning again. So we had to wash the plates manually. And I washed, coz I dun want to do floor and kitchen got others. So my whole day was in the backroom and in those similar positions. I wasn't in the mood to do other things, including eating lunch and ice-cream. Manual washing is really a pain, especially when a tired person like me can't walk around and have to stay in one position. They offered to help lah, but I didn't want. Can't be so inconsiderate and ask others to help you do just because you are tired right. So I ended up being more tired. Haha. Everyone really knew that I was tired. A said she's not used to my 心情低落. ZJ kept asking if I want to eat anything and if I'm tired. J is scared of me coz I said 'I dun like you' whenever he brought in many plates at one go. KR told me to 'jiayou' each time she gave me plates. She even gave me a preview about having to wash fondue. I told her there's no need to give me this kind of preview. And this sister understand me when she took over the washing and someone gave her that same preview. LOL.

Next week is really a busy week for me. And I dun want school to reopen.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad