Coffee Art

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Time passed real fast at work today. One moment I was still punching my card and I'm off the shop in another moment.

The system hung so many times this morning. And I was the only one who could restart it. I think it's because I have patience lah hor. And I was going "yes" each time I succeeded. It's an achievement, you know. Hopefully it's alright now.

And I've got a new 徒弟. He likes to put the glasses at his eye level when I'm teaching him, which is like at least a head higher than me. So I asked him, "You grow so tall for what?"

These are the coffees that I thought him to do. And I immediately booked my iced latte once it's done. Who can kope away my latte ar... No one.


Iced Coffees


Iced Latte. There's supposed to be 3 layers - foam, espresso and milk. But everything sort of got blended coz my friend poured in sugar syrup like real fast.


Iced Cappuccino. The only difference is that the espresso gets blended with the milk itself coz of it's density, I suppose. So get a latte if you want distinct layers.

TEP briefing tomorrow morning. I dun want to start school lehs. I rather work full shift everyday...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad