No 3hrs break!

Monday, October 13, 2008

Today was supposed to be an unhappy day because there was supposed to be a 3hrs break in between lessons. But it turned out the other way. Our lecturer wasn't feeling well and the lesson was cancelled. Haha. There will be a make-up lesson on Friday though. But no matter how, there won't be a 3hrs break.

My lecturer is a angmoh. And he chose me to be the group leader can. I just sat there and didn't even look at him. So random lah. But anyway, his lessons are not that bad. A bit entertaining at times too. A better to way to spend every 3hrs lesson...

***

Went shop to get some stuffs from Janice after school. Dunno why suddenly got 3 big tables of customers. Too bad I can't help. And that Jovin hor... got a walking 武林密集 (recipe book) in front of you also dun want to ask. Ask me is faster than flipping those papers, you know. Oh... and thanks Janice for giving me a scoop of Vanilla Caramel Brownie when I only wanted a small mouth. Hehe. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad