Dry Ice Cuts!

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Worked today. I guess I'd be around working during weekends in future, until my school break, which is arriving in less than 1 month time.

I used to reach shop and start doing my opening stuffs without much thinking. It's just an everyday process what. But yesterday, I just couldn't remember what I had to do after I'd finished one thing. So I ended up walking here and there. Who ask me not to work for so long...

I got a cut from a block of dry ice, knife and a blue-black on my palm. Today was so busy that I didn't even know when I got those cuts.

J was so good to give me one scoop coz she had to redeem her vouchers. And I was so good to bring it home to share it with my bro.


Vanilla Caramel Brownie and Midnight Cookies & Cream. It's only a single scoop weigh, just that I ownself scooped two flavours. Haha.

First time working with new manager too. He's not bad lah, quite enthu. I like people who will hold the plate and wait for my last scoop then chop chop send order themselves, coz that's what I always do. Haha. D turned one whole round just to find his plate to put his last scoop coz I was holding on to it. Then it was scooping all the way lor. My arms got no more strength in the evening lah.

I extended my working hours from 6pm to 7pm, and then to 8pm. First time got staffs leave earlier than me can. So not used to it. Then everyone started asking me why I was still there after 6pm.

So I was like...
Extend till 7 lah.
and then
Extend till 8 lah.
Then KX asked "Will he later ask you to extend till 9?"
NO NO. 8pm is the final say.
Indeed, it was.

But my 2 kitchen partners were quite good. They knew I haven't had my dinner and was feeling very tired. So they said they dun need me. They kept telling me that I can go home if I want to. These people 口是心非 only lah. Haha.
Eh... you go tell him (manager) you dun need me leh.
They dun want, but they finally said in the end.
A: Can she go home?
Me: They said they dun want me...
D: Never lor. Where got?
A: She missed her mum.
Me: Ya, I home sick.
All kinds of reasons-cum-excuses only. Anyway, I was a good friend and stayed till 8pm.

I ended up in practically sleeping through my shows can.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad