Such a funny scene

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

TEP briefing was over at around 11a.m. They only know how to drag the time can. It's a bother to wake up at 6a.m. Anyway, I'll be studying before having full and shift attachment.

Went over to shop after the briefing to sit sit before going somewhere else. J was so funny can. He didn't know the cash register will pop out and he got a shock when it hit him. He still continued doing his cashiering calmly. The customer was laughing also. I didn't see the actual thing lah. But ZJ acted out for me. So funny. Joke of the day.

Had my Iced Cafe Latte again. J took such a long time to do one. But at least there's 3 distinct layers. Sat there for around 2 hours and left.



I like the way you replied to others when they think we are ... ...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad