Spring cleaning yo...

Tuesday, September 30, 2008



Reached shop at 8am yesterday. Did some spring cleaning before ZJ came to help. It was so hot can, coz the air-con is will only be on at 9am plus. How I wished to put myself into those freezers. Anyway, I washed, wiped and cleared everything and anything that I could see. All those tiny gaps weren't left out either.

I was so tired the whole day coz it's been such a long time since I've woken up at 6 a.m. In fact, everyone who worked today was so tired lahs. Some is because they worked at F1. And they took pictures! Maybe I'll get from them and post it up. My manager even saw an accident happening right in front of him. OMG.



I was so tired that I slept for 5 hours straight after my dinner. I was actually lying on my bed to wait for my show to start in 10 mins time. And it was after so long that I opened my eyes again. But I was just in time to watch 模范棒棒堂 lahs.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad