Chatted for 3hrs

Monday, October 20, 2008

Had 3hrs lesson break today. So I went shop to slack. It's better than staying in school lah. So I chatted with them for a while and went Tori Q to buy lunch.


Had Bento A (without pork). It's my first time eating their bento set though. And omg can. I ate pickles! I thought the purplish looking slices are sausages. So I put it in my mouth and ask F what it was. Even before I got the answer, a disgusting taste started to disperse in my mouth. Irritating can.

Continued chatting with them. And all the while, I stayed in the backroom. J is so funny can. She opened the freezer to look for papers! Then A scooped the wrong flavour into the cone. So she gave me the cone, without ice-cream lah. Then I was like holding onto the cone and... waiting for the sky to drop, I suppose. A whole cone without anything to go along is so pathetic. Well, she gave me a small scoop in the end. Haha.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad