Tiramisu is no longer MIA

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Worked on Monday. I love working on Mondays, especially when yesterday was a PH. This means double pay! Wahaha. Was supposed to work 6hrs only but I extended to 7hrs. If only I could extend till 8hrs lah. Won't mind working full shift too. Anyway, yesterday wasn't a really busy PH. Maybe because people start to get Monday blues when they knew it was getting nearer to today. Just like me! There's a test so early in the morning today. I haven't even memorized anything and I was still there working. But work was fun. A and I were practically playing, chatting and laughing. We could even chat when my head was in the dipping cabinet while scooping ice-cream. And she's so bad can. Ask me those riddles and stuffs. Luckily I got at least 1 correct. Then we started asking each other whether want 单挑 or 群殴. And many others lah. So time just zoomed past. So fast.

My manager is so good to give each of us a Deepavali (!) gift. A scoop each! But mine was special, coz A packed it for me like a pint. The way, not the size.


My long-lost Tiramisu ice-cream is back in action. The cocoa dusted biscuit is so nice lah. Can fight with my Vanilla Caramel Brownie. Tiramisu is LURVED~

Alright, back to school today. We were so lucky. Amelia, QiuTing, JunHong and I got into the same group for project. By drawing lots somemore. Luckily no need to group with those people. As usual, lesson ended early. QiuTing and I then went to Northpoint to take a look. At least the aircon is stronger now. Haha.


Bought Double Chocolate Crunch from Chewy Junior.


Chocolate is lurved too.

Next working day is a weekday. This means slacking yo...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad