Friday. Night shift. Full shift.

Saturday, October 04, 2008

Worked yesterday. It was so busy can. It's not at all like a typical Friday. It's abnormal. All those crowds and phone calls just continued till closing. Anyway, I was supposed to work till 6p.m. only. But there were not enough staffs. So I stayed till 11p.m. plus. Come to think of it, I do regretted a bit lahs. There were even MORE customers at night.



And there was still corporate order. 242 cups of double scoops! Can die ar, I tell you. And I think I did. 4 of us shared the scooping. And of all flavours, they chose the two hardest one. So we started to scoop when it was close to closing. Everyone was so tired and hot. I surrendered and handed the scoop over coz I dun even have the energy (and mood) to scoop round ones. All types of scooping patterns also come out. We scooped until there was no more ice-cream left and the company paid for us to cab home. I was coaxed to deliver the corporate sales with ZJ to Yishun also. I was already left with ¼ life when I reached home and I still watched TV before sleeping. How can I end my day without watching any TV?! No logic. Anyway, I ended up with no mood to sleep coz I was too hungry. I only ate a curry puff for the whole day. :x

***

Had to reach shop at 10a.m. this morning to open shop, coz the two newbies dunno how to deactivate the alarm. Then I started counting the corporate order quantity and scooping more ice-cream. There were altogether 4 big boxes to deliver. Man really have more muscles lah. I had difficulty in even carrying one box to the taxi stand and they could carry 2 each. Bus-ed to Northpoint to show ZJ the way to MRT station. He is unfamiliar with Yishun, just like I dun even recognize Eunos even if I'm in that area. Duh.

And yes, I am now left with half life. Working opening tomorrow. No more energy lehs...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad