Jab & Secret Recipe

Friday, October 31, 2008

Met up with April yesterday. First intention was to take my typhoid jab. Second was to meet up and chat. It's a miracle about how I managed to delay my typhoid for almost 2 years. I seriously decided to take it months ago, when I decided that I may be working for even longer. But I'm very paiseh to go office to request for the form mah. But yes, I'm now typhoid-ed! No longer need to worry when they'll discover my little secret. Haha. Anyway, the jab wasn't pain at all. My arm just went very numb a few hours later, especially since I'd moved my arm beyond the 90 degrees bend. Well, thanks April for accompanying me there... if not I may get lost. Haha.


It was almost 3p.m. when I've taken the jab. So walked around to settle for a place to eat.


Went to Secret Recipe @ Forum for late lunch.


Menu


Iced Lemon Tea


Hot Mocha


It may be a simple coffee art, but it just looks so nice. Still can play tic-tac-toe...


BBQ Grilled Chicken


Chicken Cordon Bleu


April cut out a heart shape from the crispy skin...


... and put it on the salad.


Orh... just look at the cheese oozing out. So delicious!


Me and April


Chocolate Cheese


Chocolate Banana

Smiley face on the chocolate.

Walked past Hilton HD and saw Yani. So chatted with her for a while. Then walked around Orchard. Went to Centrepoint HD after that. But saw boss there, so quickly siam.

I'm having my holidays le... Sick.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad