Jason's Farewell

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Went for our HD manager, Jason's farewell in shop on Saturday night. We had fun... taking photos, eating, joking, chatting, etc. He even came to shop with his name tag and cap. Last time wearing le bah.


Then it was photo taking time with my fellow colleagues...


Me and Rosalin. She's my junior from my same poly course.


I'm writing messages for my super good manager.


Me, KeRong and KerrQi. They are 2 best friends and look so alike. I thought they were sisters when I first saw them. I'm older than them by 3 years. OMG.


HongXiu and Me. This is the first time seeing her, not mentioning that we've never worked together before. Oh, we're both HR students.


Me and ShiBei. She lived in Yishun too.


Me and Jovin. He's the one who's scared of me when he kept bringing plates for me to wash. Haha.


Me and Cecelia. We've only worked together for one day and seen each other twice.


Me and Afiqah. We are the 2 oldest birds there. We've seen so many people come and go. And we both wore red!


Cecelia, Afiqah and Me.


Me, Joyce and Annie. I always see them whenever I work. Annie is the one who always like to copy whatever I said. Must be because my words are meaningful. Wahaha.


V200, that's your letter of congratulations for leaving this job. Haha.


Wow... headlines photo.


Janice, Me and Afiqah.


Jason treated us to supper.


He's so high when reading his messages.


My supervisor (ZhengJie), manager (Jason) and assistant manager (Janice).


ShiBei, KeRong, KerQi, Jovin, HongXiu and Joyce.
Jean, Afiqah, Ernest, ZhengJie, Darren, Jason, Janice, Rosalin and KangXian.

Some left before the group photo and the rest didn't come...


Jason with male staffs.


Jason with female staffs.


Jason with da 3 Monsters™. I must add the trademark sign for them. Hehe.


ZhengJie and Me. Both of us like to work opening on weekdays. So we are the opening partners. Haha.


Oops... this looks so wrong.


Da 3 Monsters™ specially blended a drink for Jason.


It looks very nice. Can be a new creation for HD. Wahaha. Jason said it's nice, but I dun believe.
Jason: What's the green green thing?
KangXian: Strawberry...
Darren: Eh, apple lah.

The masterpieces of da 3 Monsters™.


Cheers!


Jason, da 3 Monsters™ and their masterpieces.


We abused his name cards to exchange msn since he doesn't need it anymore. :x

Some became very emotional when it's about to end. He's really a good manager. He always helps to get back my pay and always treats me to breakfast and lunch whenever I do opening with him.
KeRong: 我要送他飞机.
Me: 你有钱吗?
They laughed so much. Ok lah, must cheer up you people.

I wish you all the best in your new job. Good luck and take care. We'll all miss you...

I'll upload more photos once I get them from another 2 cameras. The 2 that we took a lot...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad